July 11-13, 2016
Call for Participation
The annual IDEAS conference is a top international forum for data engineering researchers, practitioners, developers, and application users to explore revolutionary ideas and results, and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences.
IDEAS ' 16 is being held in co-operation with ACM, SIGKDD and SIGMOD.
We invite participation of all interested in this meeting which provides an insight into original research contributions relating to all aspects of database engineering defined broadly, and particularly topics of emerging interest depicting work on integrating new technologies into products and applications, on experiences with existing and novel techniques, and on the identification of unsolved challenges.
Registration Instructions, Deadline
- Registration for participation is through ConfSys.
- Please see instruction in: about ConfSys and
- Registration Fee Schedule
- All events would take place in the EV building. This is on the downtown SGW campus.
- "Web Data Management in the RDF Age", Tamer Ozsu, Waterloo University
- "Computing Marginals Using MapReduce", Jeffrey Ullman,Standford University
- Maude Bonenfant (University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada)
- Drew Desai (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Benjamin C. M. Fung (McGill University, Canada)
- M. Tamer Ozsu (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Jeffrey David Ullman (Stanford University, United States)
- Moderator: Amir Asif (Concordia University)
What does the local media say about the panel and a plug for duckduckgo!
Tracks (Targeted Session)
This year, we have organized the following special tracks along with the main event(General pool). For details of a track, please consult the repective web page below.
Big Data Analytics;
Data Sharing, Security, and Privacy;
Web & Security;
Graduate Student Posters;
A version of the proceedings to be distributed to the conference attendees would be prepared by BytePress.
Jorge Bernardino, Instituto Politecnico de Coimbra, Portugal
IDEAS16 Program Committee
- READ THIS NOW
- Copyright Form
- Latex article.cls
- Paper Review: tex
- Paper Review: pdf
- ACM class
- ACM Latex file
- ACM bib file
- Paper Final: tex
- Paper Final: A4
- Paper Final: US Ltr